Go Back   Tibia ML Forum > English > Screenshots

Notices

Screenshots Share your screenshots with other members and look at their screens.

Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:20   #21
Deadly

Deadly is on a distinguished road
Default Level 69, and a TON of stuff.

Quote:
Tote- I wanna wait till I update my thread to update my goals on the front page, that way it's all in line. XD! Wrath again woopwoop!

Well, ALOT, and I mean ALOT happened today. Which is a good thing! =]
First off I got Brotherhood Addon 1! Here is a screenshot of that awesomeness.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, why wait? So I went ahead and got it. I got full Brotherhood and it honestly is so fricken cool.

And then I got level 69! ( =] ) Glad to have achieved it with my new addon! Ohh and guess where, YEAP! Ramoa!

SEIJUKO WATCH/UPDATE.
I completed Mission 04 of WotE which gave me tons of relief. It was an awesome mission to do, and it was just me and my RL, Crux The Ninja who did it. Even though I was hiding behind energy walls most of the time, I even got my hands dirty and was blocking up to 2 Serpent Spawns at once. =]

-The New Frontier, Mission 08 Completed. ~Done~
-The Children Of The Revolution + The Daily Task Zzuppliezz. ~Done~
-The Ape City, Mission 09 Completed. ~Done~
-The wrath Of The Emperor, Mission 07 Completed. ~Done~

I would like to give a very special thanks to Reaver of Souls and Untoten Gegner for having enough patience helping me with all of this. You guys rock!
Deadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2012, 13:02   #22
Nini

Nini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Nini

Full BoB, so fancyyy! Congrats! You match Tote and her sweet half now!

Also congrats on levels! o/
Old November 23rd, 2012, 23:51   #23
Legendary Teddy

Legendary Teddy is on a distinguished road

Im thinkin of hunting at ramoa on my RP, what lvl do u recommend i start hunting there.......cheers in advance
Legendary Teddy ( Elite Knight ) ( Soon )

Legendary Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2012, 16:42   #24
Deadly

Default Level 70, new task, Randomness.

Quote:
Tote- I can! I love it so much. Bahahah Thanks for the help on the quests, so awesome how you leveled in them! Indeed my next stop is level 80
Nini- Thanks! I really love brotherhood. (You do as well. XD)
Teddy- I started there around level 50~ and ever since then I've been in love.
Well, alas I got level 70 which was my goal. I am updating my thread in the middle of PoI. We have alot of morons so I have a lot of time to complain about that... I thought I'd update my thread instead. XD

These are my remarkable loots from getting level 69-70!

And then I decided to start the killing in the name of... 4000 Necormancers and Priestesses! That is quite alot, and on my world I swear necromancers are the number one most botted/hunted creature.

And then I decided I'd make a character on the preview game world Aurera! I had a lot of fun because I have 200k on that world. I decided I'd make a sorcerer and he has a bad ass set, (I'll show you later) and a nice mount. This is how far I got him before logging for offline training.

And that is all. Please wish me luck on the services. (By that I mean, wish that I don't get so stressed out I snap a char)

Last edited by Deadly; November 24th, 2012 at 16:53.
Old November 25th, 2012, 00:26   #25
Omgold

Omgold is on a distinguished road

dattt brotherhood is sooooo sexy
Old November 25th, 2012, 08:32   #26
Deadly

Default Deadly level 71, Seijuko 89-92. Other stuff!

Quote:
Omgold- Oooooohh yeah.

Oh my, first off I completed Pits Of Inferno on Seijuko! Hooray for services.... Not. Scumbags wouldn't pay for WotE so the date got set back.. I mean I guess I can understand it's just that not only I used my time but other's offered theirs to help me complete the before hand missions in a very short notice. (Tote and Mr. Souls) But on the bright side, I have them done, and I'll be ready for the next service, and I did complete PoI which is an awesome reward. =]

PoI

(Stupid Spectral Scum broadcast getting in the way. XD)

I managed to buy 40 Midnight Shards for quite cheap actually for Seijuko and this is what happened. : DDD

And then concluding my night was getting level 71 on Deadly at Muggy Plains!! My first hunt I got 6000 pure gold! Although I don't think I will continue to hunt them until I find a better way around Lizard Dragon Priest's because some times I spend 800 mana killing one, because they can heal constant 300s right after I hit a whopping 300 with Drill Bolts. I will explore around later on, and figure something out. =]

RANDOMNESS! =]

Getting the Tome Of Knowledge rocked. I met 2 fellers in the Isle Of Strife and tagged along and even helped kill 3 Draken Warmasters with them! One of them was a level 100 Elder Druid, and the other being a level 125 Elder Druid. I also made a level 8 Sorcerer and put him in offline training. Oh and that 535 damage you see there. That was me. =]

Last edited by Deadly; November 25th, 2012 at 08:37.
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:59   #27
Legendary Teddy

535 nice dude xD

Old November 25th, 2012, 22:36   #28
Nini

Nini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Nini

Aye, always much love for BoB and assassin!

Congrats on levels and PoI! \o/
Old November 26th, 2012, 05:17   #29
Deadly

Default Distance 88

Quote:
Teddy- Woop! Thanks man. =]
Nini- They're my two favorites! So happy to have PoI done, thanks.
Tote- Thanks, yo. Yeah, owning is fun.

First off I would like to take your time to apologize in advance for how incredibly lame this update is. I didn't do much today. Stupid Netflix (Was watching Sherlock) got in the way! XD

But I did get Distance 88!

The pass couple hours Reaver has been helping me setup my ps3 controller to be able to play with tibia. I cannot WAIT to see how it goes, except I'll probably end up hunting rats or something. :S Better update tomorrow hopefully. BAI.
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:23   #30
Legendary Teddy

how can u do a ps3 controller, i have an xbox 360 controller that can b pluged into my pc any ideas how i can get that to work wiv tibia?

Old November 26th, 2012, 08:35   #31
Roalolgil

Roalolgil is on a distinguished road

Fuckkk Nice bro MM What skills you have?^^
Roalolgil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2012, 22:26   #32
Deadly

Default Seijuko level 93!

Quote:
Ted- Reaver helped me out using the ps3 controller thing, I have never used an XBOX so I have no idea, sorry. :S
Raololgil- D As of now, I have 88/76
Tote- I think I will try it out from time to time, definitely not going to start using it to actually play on my chars, it's a big getting used to process. XD Thanks. Oh my god. I miss Gallos so much, you make mine cry.

Well, I started the Quara Task on Seijuko and I was going to hunt some, and I asked Reaver of Souls to come along, and he did! So we hunted there for awhile (he finished his task!) and I gained a level! Also looted a nice crown armor!

Old November 28th, 2012, 12:10   #33
Omgold

Omgold is on a distinguished road

close to 100 now awesome! didnt know they even drop crown armors ;oooo
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:40   #34
Deadly

Default Niktohal up to level 21, 89 distance.

Quote:
Tote- I actually don't mind the task that much! Inquisition. :*
Omgold- Thanks dood.

Well today, I leveled up my guy, Niktohal on Aurera and got him decently far. It was awesome leveling super fast with high magic level and 3x exp. =] Oooh, and 89 Distance Fighting on my paladin!

Maaaaaaaanny levels!

Promotion!!

I've been lazy, :S. I want to get some levels on Deadly and finish some tasks, stay tuned. =]

Last edited by Deadly; December 2nd, 2012 at 17:34.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 21:18   #36
Deadly

Default Task Update, and some levels on Aurera.

Quote:
Tote- I was so tired, BLAH, how stupid of me. Laaame! :O! What makes you say that!! English chat is very active, there is nobody advertising gold websites, and the manual to bot ratio is fantastic, I really like it! XD But today I did some tasking on my RP, with a little Aurera. XD

So, I went from level 21-24 on Aurera and also got Magic Level 30! The 2 middle screenshots are kissing. XD

Then I did some tasking on my RP at Ancient Scarabs which sucked! They constantly paralyze and it gets quite annoying. >.> But I want to do them all to get an Ornamented Brooch!!

bAI.

Old December 2nd, 2012, 22:32   #37
Legendary Teddy

Gratz dude, i also have a lvl 8 knight on Aurera lol...ill do that task wen i can on my rp even thoe i already got a brooch on him lol

Old December 4th, 2012, 01:17   #38
Deadly

Default Deadly level 72, War Bear Mount!

Quote:
Teddy- It's a nice world, the community there rocks! If you already have a brooch I'd suggest not doing Ancient Scarab task, it sucks so much!:S
Tote- Yeahh lucky you!! Maybe Reaver will want to block for me sometime. Even with Aurera being as busy as it is, I still got 74k/h at cyclopolis, of course with bonus exp, it was crayzay.

Starting off my day when I got home from school, I went and bought a Slingshot from that pal of mine Grizzly. =] And I tamed it the first try! It was awesome!

Then I got level 72 whilst hunting High Class Lizards in the Muggy Plains with Enchanted Spears. It rocked! I found a way to almost never have to deal with the annoying Priest's! And I also looted a Tower Shield and 4.5k Gold. Hooray for profit!

And the rest of the night I'll make Enchanted Spears and watch people on tibiacast! Maybe I will see some of you! 0_o
bAI.
Old December 4th, 2012, 04:44   #39
Legendary Teddy

Yea i havent botherd to lvl on it lol i also got a charc on the other preveiw world a lvl 9 pally wiv 102distance lol

Old December 7th, 2012, 07:30   #40
Deadly

Default Deadly level 73, first Yasir trip, mls 16.

Quote:
Teddinator- Your characters have such good skills.. offline training is crazy. XD

hAi!
To start off this update, I got magic level 16 mana sitting right outside my house... (About the outfit, I was bored... don't really know what to say. XD). And then I sold ALL my creature products to Yasir! It rocked, I made 90k from him, and then I had 91 battle stones, I had Tote sell those to the guy in Edron, and that added another 30k! It was awesome. =]

After that, I decided I'd finish my task at Ancient Scarabs and my level since I was so close, about 80% of my level was with Reaver on his knight. We hunted Ancient Scarabs and Dragon Lords in the Peaks. On my way to the boss, I got my level. Here is the poor loot that Fleshcrawler gave me. D:

Well, bAI. Weekend is here! I gotta catch up on some sleep.